[rt-users] Upgrade to 4.05, no old tickets

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Apr 3 09:55:11 EDT 2012

On 04/03/2012 09:49 AM, Azher Mughal wrote:
> Just checking again, if anyone can give some hints on how to recover the
> old tickets after the upgrade. I do have old database dump available.

The old tickets shouldn't have disappeared just because the upgrade
steps were run.  The whole point of database upgrades is that you keep
your data.  What's in the Tickets table in the upgraded database?

    select count(id) from Tickets;

Is the data in there?

Are all of your tickets "missing" or just some?

Thomas