[rt-users] "Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXX. Please..."

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Wed Apr 4 10:55:23 EDT 2012

On 04/04/2012 08:10 AM, Cena, Stephen (ext. 300) wrote:
> Update: I'm looking in the logs but not really seeing anything about the
> reminders.  However, I have now received emails from two different users
> now stating they are seeing "Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXX. ..."
> Both users are claiming they had not set reminders up for these tickets.

"Couldn't find Ticket for reminder XXX" refers to a _reminder_ with an
id of XXX, not that ticket (although reminders are tickets).  Put XXX in
the simple search box and see what it's a reminder for.

There are two open bugs about these more visible broken reminders:

http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=19530
http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=19535

Thomas