[rt-users] chart by told time

Richard McMahon rgm at ast.cam.ac.uk
Sun Apr 15 14:27:11 EDT 2012

Hello,

RT has a time called 'told' or Last Contact time that records the last
time a requestor is contacted. I would like to be able to create charts
based on this time similar to the charts for the other times. The ability
to chart by told/last contact time does not seem to be included in the
default set of charts. I have checked on the RT4.0 Demo site.

(i) Has anyone coded up this option and could share it?

(ii) How would one add the option to an existing installation?

(iii) Could it be added to a future RT release?

Thanks Richard

  Dr. Richard G. McMahon    | Phone (office)     44-(0)-1223-337519
  University of Cambridge   |       (switchboard)       1223-337548
  Institute of Astronomy    |       (secretary)         1223-337516
  Madingley Rd              | FAX                       1223-337523
  Cambridge, CB3 OHA, UK.   | mobile                    7885-409019
  Office: Hoyle 18          | home                      1223-359770