[rt-users] Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Tue Apr 24 14:42:35 EDT 2012

When I'm creating a ticket with RT::Ticket api, how do I set the text that
goes into the box that says ""Describe the Issue below"?  It appears to end
up as an attachment, and I can retrieve it from an existing ticket using

my $attachments = RT::Attachments->new(RT->SystemUser);
$attachments->LimitByTicket($tik->id);

foreach my $type (qw(Create Comment Correspond)) {
$attachments->Limit( ALIAS    => $attachments->TransactionAlias,
 FIELD    => 'Type',
 OPERATOR => '=',
 VALUE    => $type,
 ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR',
 CASESENSITIVE   => 1
   );
}

I tried adding it with $ticket->_CreateNote, but then I end up with two
"The RT System itself - Ticket created" records.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin