[rt-users] Creating a ticket with RT::Ticket->Create

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Wed Apr 25 06:46:14 EDT 2012

Thanks.  Found the code in RT/Interface/Web and adapted it like so:

# Get the Master Ticket's creation text
my $attachments = RT::Attachments->new(RT->SystemUser);
$attachments->LimitByTicket($ticket->id);
$attachments->Limit( ALIAS    => $attachments->TransactionAlias,
 FIELD    => 'Type',
 OPERATOR => '=',
 VALUE    => 'Create',
 ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR',
 CASESENSITIVE   => 1
   );

my $mimeObj;

while (my $att = $attachments->Next) {
$mimeObj = MIME::Entity->build(
Type => 'multipart/mixed',
'Message-Id' => RT::Interface::Email::GenMessageId,
Subject => $att->Subject
);
$mimeObj->attach(
Type => $att->ContentType,