[rt-users] Extracting an article

Martin Petersson martin at uanet.se
Thu Aug 2 02:07:17 EDT 2012

Hello,

When i tried to extract an article and get to the page where I should choose which field or transaction to use for the article, there´s only "-" a dash within the dropdown menu.
Have I missed something?

I followed the docs from docs/customizing/articles_introduction.pod
"You can extract the body of a ticket into an article. Within RT, you
should now see an "Extract to article" button in the upper right hand
corner of RT's UI when working with tickets. When you click that
button, RT will ask you which Class to create your new article in.
Once you click on a class name, the Ticket's transactions will be
displayed, along with a set of select boxes. For each transaction, you
can pick which Custom Field that transaction should be extracted to."

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Martin Petersson
*: Office +46 (0)522 98028
*: Fax +46 (0)70 25 79 453