[rt-users] RTFM problem deleting article / CurrentUserCanSee Unimplemented

Dominic Hargreaves dominic.hargreaves at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Aug 2 11:10:35 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 02, 2012 at 02:19:44PM +0200, Gunnar Gorges wrote:
> Hi Dominic,
>
> I just was able to test the updated packages of RTFM (2.4.4) and ExternalAuth (1.1.1). Both work fine.
>
> The problem I described below with RTFM is gone.
>
> If you need more testing and/or more information just let me know!

Hi Gunnar,

I should possibly have included more information when pointing at message
aimed originally at people familiar with the Debian package development
cycle. There's no 2.4.4 package targetted at Debian stable; I was after
feedback on the Debian packages in our git repository[1].

<http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-request-tracker/rt-rtfm.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/squeeze>

Can you clarify how you installed RTFM 2.4.4 (and how you had previously
installed 2.4.2)? It's useful feedback in any case.

Thanks,
Dominic.

--
Dominic Hargreaves, Systems Development and Support Section
IT Services, University of Oxford