[rt-users] Missing icon

Alexander Reintzsch alexander.reintzsch at netsystem.de
Fri Aug 3 07:12:48 EDT 2012

Am 31.07.2012 18:15, schrieb Jose M Vidal:
> Hi,
> After installing JSGantt plugin (not sure if there's any relationship
> though) there's something missing in the ticket's page
> (//mydomain/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=nn)
> The link this icon is pointing is
> //mydomain/rt/Helpers/Toggle/TicketBookmark?id=nn
> If clicking in the missing icon, a stared icon appears, as shown in
> the screenshot.
> If I click again into the yellow star, it simply dissapears.
> Any clues?
> Thanks!

The problem is caused by the Mason-Handler. It doesn't bypass the icon
file. I have faced the same problem a few days ago too.

Check if there is an autohandler or dhandler file in
local/html/NoAuth/images and test what happens when you remove them. I
don't recall how I fixed it, but in the end I remove these files from
there and it worked. Remember to restart your http-server after the change.

The icon file, btw, is share/html/NoAuth/images/empty_star.gif

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Sincerely yours

Alexander Reinzsch
IT-software engineer
NetSystem
Netzwerk- und Systemtechnik GmbH