[rt-users] From address set to "Apache"

Robin Szemeti robin at redpoint.org.uk
Wed Aug 8 22:13:23 EDT 2012

I'm running RT4 and postfix on Centos, mauils are coming into queues
fine, but I have an issue with the "From" address, despite setting
comment and correspond addresses in my queues, the mails are appearing
as from Apache <apache at hostname.domain.name> reply-to is set correctly
in the mails, but the From address is being set as the process owner ...

I'm using sendmailpipe as the delivery, standard Centos install with
postfix/ssmtp

Any clues?

--

Best regards,

Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited

E: robin at redpoint.org.uk
T: +44 (0) 1299 405028
M: +44 (0) 7971 883371

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

confidential use of the above named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you have received this communication in error
and must not distribute or copy it.

Please accept the sender's apologies, notify the sender immediately
by return e-mail and delete this communication.

Thank you.