[rt-users] Using Ajax with Mason in RT

Paul Tomblin ptomblin at xcski.com
Thu Aug 16 10:04:53 EDT 2012

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Martin Drasar <drasar at ics.muni.cz> wrote:

> My question is - how can I diagnose, whether there is a problem with
> (auto|d)handlers? I haven't touched any of them since the installation.

Ok, this is a real desperation measure, but I modified /opt/rt4/lib/RT.pm
and added a call to Carp::cluck in both the $SIG{__WARN__} and
$SIG{__DIE__} handlers.  It adds a tiny bit more information in a few cases
that normally go unremarked by RT.  Also, make sure and restart your server
after making changes, because the code that is supposed to pick up changes
doesn't always do so.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomblin
http://careers.stackoverflow.com/ptomblin