[rt-users] Need a custom PostgreSQL query to retrieve tickets

Phillip Pace phillip.pace at anchor.com.au
Tue Aug 21 20:33:35 EDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm having a little trouble trying to create a custom query within RT. Typically I'd create a new search term using the query builder within RT to find the results what I am looking for however I've tried with all the available field options but no query can give me the search results that I want.

The query that I'm having problems writing is one that will list any tickets that I touched between given dates. It can be a ticket that I don't own but made a comment or ticket which I simply updated with a different subject line or linked to related another related ticket. I've create a script so I can query the RT database directly and avoid using the query builder. The database we are using is PostgreSQL.

If anyone can point me in the right direction or if they know of a book to buy or a thread post to read  would really appreciate your feedback.

Best regards,

--

Phillip Pace - Account Manager

A view into the Anchor Engineroom: http://anchor.com.au/blog/
Solving your problems 24x7 : http://anchor.com.au/wiki/

Anchor Systems Pty Ltd - Hosting Heavyweights
Level 1, 230 Clarence Street
Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Email: support at anchor.com.au
Web: http://www.anchor.com.au