[rt-users] [SLA Extension] Can I 'parked' stalled tickets?

Dave Fitches david.fitches at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Aug 26 17:50:47 EDT 2012

Morning Alberto,

I DID find that article previously, but I have to say (embarrassingly) that I couldn't work it out (Seems I'm a tad thick with some things) and the last reply by Ruslan lead me to believe he'd incorporated it into 0.06 - but that appears to be just the priority hold, not the re-calculate due date part.

You say to use two conditions "on stall"/"on un-stall"- but I'm having trouble working out how to create the "on stalled"/"on un-stall" conditions.

I found this: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/OnStatusChange

It looks like a MySQL command... and it should give me the "On Stall" condition, but I'm unsure how to get the UN-stall condition with the same method...

I'm fairly certain the code for Action1 and Action2 go in as User Defined Actions into the "Custom action cleanup code" area, yes?

So in the end - once I figure out how to create the two custom conditions, I then create two Scrips:

	Scrip1:
		Name:	[SLA] Parking ticket
		Condition: On Stall
		User Defined Action - <Action1>

	Scrip2:
		Name: [SLA] Unparking Ticket
		Condition: On Un-Stall
		User Defined Action - <Action2>

These SHOULD then do the job of punching out the due date by the period of time the ticket was stalled - yes?

Thanks in advance for all the assistance!

--
    = Dave Fitches =

.,--__|\.. David Fitches - Security Software Admin
/       |. University of Melbourne - Access Control
\_,--__/.. * Ph/Mob : +61-3-8344-9232 / +61-411-811-525
......v... * E-mail : dfitches at unimelb.edu.au
.......... University of Melbourne, Victoria, Australia