[rt-users] RT 4.0.7 something odd in debug logs

Tim Cutts tjrc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Aug 31 04:59:23 EDT 2012

I switched on debug logs, investigating a different problem, and found an immense number of entries like this:

[Thu Aug 30 11:43:50 2012] [debug]: Canonicalizing URI '282320' to 'fsck.com-rt://sanger.ac.uk/ticket/282320' (/opt/rt4/sbin/../lib/RT/URI.pm:108)

I've never seen this before, when enabling debug mode, so I don't know what's changed to cause it.  But that URI really doesn't look right to me!

It doesn't seem to be causing any actual problems in the operation of the RT instance, but there's clearly something wrong somewhere, isn't there?  Have I got a config item wrong somewhere?

Tim