[rt-users] rt-mailgate fallback

Jason A. Smith smithj4 at bnl.gov
Tue Dec 4 07:02:46 EST 2012

I think what you want to do is add a rule like this right below your
pipe to rt-mailgate rule. This tells procmail to trap the error from the
failed rt-mailgate delivery and retry later:

# If RT delivery failed, return it to the mail queue, the MTA
# will retry delivery later (75 is the value for EX_TEMPFAIL
# in /usr/include/sysexits.h):
:0 e
{ EXITCODE=75 HOST }