[rt-users] Template not working

Alexander Kaptsanov alexk at qbsystems.biz
Thu Dec 13 02:08:11 EST 2012

Hi, all.

Three months ago I created a global template and sqrip that send a message
to the new owner when changing the owner of the ticket.

A month ago it stopped working. I did not do any upgrades for the RT and
the server.

I removed the template and the sqrip and created new ones. They did not
work.

Removed again and created new ones, while the template was very simple -
"Just test". And it worked.

All attempts to create a template in which there is a value of type
{$Ticket->Subject} or similar (any variable type) - unsuccessful.

Logs contains nothing - no errors.

--
Best regards,
Alex