[rt-users] Set Subject in if/then clause

Giuseppe Sollazzo gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk
Wed Feb 1 08:04:03 EST 2012

On 01/02/12 12:03, Joe Harris wrote:
> I am pretty sure you can define that on the queue edit screen. I
> set up different subject prefixes per queue when I created them. As
> long as it is a per queue difference and not changes within a queue
> based on something else.
>
> Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Sent from my mobile device.

Hi Joe,

thanks for that. Your suggestion changes only the SubjectTag, though.

What I'd like to understand is if my solution can be made to work - or
if there's any reason why it shouldn't. I might need to do more
versatile stuff than just adapting the Subject in that very simple
way, so if there's anyone who can recommend how to do so, please let
me know.

Thanks,
Giuseppe

> On Feb 1, 2012, at 6:03 AM, Giuseppe Sollazzo <gsollazz at sgul.ac.uk>
> wrote:
>

> Hi, I'm trying to set up a different subject for different queues
> in the same template (autoreply). This doesn't seem to work:
>
> { if ($Ticket->QueueObj->Name eq 'Work Queue') { Subject: Helpdesk
> Job Logged: {$Ticket->Subject} "Output this"; } elsif
> ($Ticket->QueueObj->Name eq 'Task Queue') { Subject: Support Job
> Logged: {$Ticket->Subject} "Output that"; } else { "Output other";
> } }
>
> Is there a way to get this work?
>
> Thanks, Giuseppe

- --------