[rt-users] Cant change Status on single ticket

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Wed Feb 8 16:54:03 EST 2012

Hello, i don't know if I made mistake but let me explain the environment before.

  I created two Queues (cliente_1, cliente_2)
  Created some custom status (scheduled, started, waiting_customer)

  Made 1 one ticket on each queue, after some tests only on cliente_2 ticket  i noticed that I cant change status anymore, its scheduled now. (Test includes change owner, requestor, status etc)

So I looked at my LifeCycle config and everything looks ok, since the ticket on queue cliente_1 that problem doesn't occur.

Thinking about queue permissions I moved the ticket from cliente_2 to cliente_1 so now I have 2 tickets on same queue.

  The ticket I can change (cliente_1)  tried every possible status change, from resolved to scheduled and after to open, etc. with no problem

  On web interface I don't have any option besides Scheduled(Unchanged)
  On CLI I got this error :

/usr/bin/rt edit 91 set status=open
# Ticket 91 updated.
id: ticket/91
status: open

rt ls 91
Query:id=91
Ticket Owner Queue    Age   Told Status Requestor Subject
    91 diaul clien  1 day 38 min Schedu allansale Teste com cliente 2  -ã õ ç

Sorry about my poor English, isn't my native language.

Att.
Diaulas Castro
Consultor Linux / Microsoft
InterSolution Informática