[rt-users] Custom Field Attachments to Templates

Jeff Ehrenberg bigwa420 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 08:31:49 EST 2012

I am wondering if it is possible to attach files that have been
uploaded to custom fields to an email response.  We have an upload
multiple images field and an upload multiple files field that are used
on most tickets.  I would like to be able to include the photos and
pdfs in the resolved email that gets sent to the requestor.  I know
that the blobs are stored in the LargeContent field, but can't figure
out how to get them in to the template as attachments.  Anyone know if
this is possible?
Thanks,
Jeff