[rt-users] Problems with new users

Scott Pestana scott.pestana at linguamatics.com
Fri Feb 10 18:45:59 EST 2012

Kenn,
     I'm not sure how to give you the info you're asking for but...

     If I look under Configuration->Global->Group Rights, Everyone, into
the Rights for Staff tab I found that ModifySelf / "Modify one's own RT
account" is not checked currently.  The same is true for Privileged and
Unprivileged.  Should I start with enabling ModifySelf / "Modify one's
own RT account" for the Privileged Users group?  For Everyone?

     Right now the rights that are granted are the same for
Everyone/Privileged/Unprivileged entries are "Create tickets" and "Reply
to tickets"

     Under the Global-User Rights we only have root and RT Admin
listed.  They have the "Do anything and everything" right, logically enough.

     Under the Configuration->Queues, into itsupport, there are no Users
listed for the User Rights.  For Group Rights, Everyone has CreateTicket
and the Unprivileged have SeeQueue & ShowTicket.

-Scott

--
N. Scott Pestana
IT Infrastructure