[rt-users] Custom field value in an email

nickyflavier nickyflavier at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 00:58:43 EST 2012

Dear Mr. Kevin,

Thanks for pointing me in a right direction, I have enabled the
RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues using cpan and added this line
 Set( @Plugins,'RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues');
to my RT_Siteconfig.pm ,  I checked also in my RT system configuration that
RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues is enabled.

However, when I am creating a new script based on this guideline
http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/ExtractCustomFieldValues , the Action:
Extract Custom Field Values is not on the select option list.

How do I know If I have installed the
RT::Extension::ExtractCustomFieldValues and enabled it properly?
It might be an installation issue, otherwise kindly correct me if I am
wrong.

Thank you very much, really appreciate it.