[rt-users] On Resolve Notify Requestors script email problem

kripur at gmail.com kripur at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 04:01:11 EST 2012

Thanks Ruslan,
             Yes, I was logged on as the Requestor. I realised afterwards
that this could be the problem. I have just set up Request Tracker at
our site and was doing some tests logged on as myself, submitting tickets
as the same user and resolving them as the same user.

Many Thanks for your help.

Regards

krishan