[rt-users] No Delete option on 3.8.8

martinmoore martinm at it-helps.co.uk
Wed Jan 11 10:26:19 EST 2012

>Granting every right to every user/role is a horrible idea.
True - ish! I'm really the only user, so not a big deal. When it's working
I'll set it up more sensibly.

>If you don't see delete, then you probably have a customization of some
sort.
Possible but unlikely as it was a fresh install on a new server.

I have found that if I take the unowned tickets and go to 'My Day' I can set
the status to 'Deleted'. A bit of a long winded way though.

Anyway, some pics:

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33121774/rtdel1.jpg

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33121774/rtdel2.jpg