[rt-users] AutoRefresh any page

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Tue Jan 17 18:32:16 EST 2012

Is there some way to get RT to reload every page on a regular basis?

I have a kiosk/wall display and I need it to show current info.  The kiosk
can show search results or an info page.

Is there something I can add to the URL?

I found some old documentation that ?HomeRefreshInterval=120 might work
for the home page; I am hoping there's a simple way to get my "display"
user to refresh everything every, say, 30 seconds.

--Yan

--
On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not