[rt-users] Change owner of an assigned ticket?

declaya chocoboselphie at gmx.de
Thu Jan 19 08:11:11 EST 2012

Hi all,

I'm wondering how I can change the owner of already assigned tickets. If a
normal user tries to do this, RT says:
'You can only reassign tickets that you own or that are unowned.'
I think this is okay, so I can avoid random assigning to someone else.

Now I tried to change the owner with an account that has the SuperUser
right, but RT still tells me the same. Is it also intended for the SuperUser
not to change the owners?

We now have the problem that an user, who is owner auf a specific ticket, is
not available at the moment. So I wanted to assign the ticket to somebody
else.
I'm using RT 4.0.4.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Have a nice day!