[rt-users] queue query string and statistics

Alexander Sagratyan fm100terra at mail.ru
Mon Jan 23 09:35:57 EST 2012

Ruslan thanks for a quick reply.
Can you list those extensions? I would like to experiment with them.
The primary requirement is to get full ticket statistics: how many were created, resolved, filtering by requestors and so on...generally as I've seen a built-in statistics feature of RT is doing its job, but I have a problem with query string (see first question). Cannot make it work....