[rt-users] queue query string and statistics

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Mon Jan 23 10:42:44 EST 2012

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 05:16:25PM +0400, Alexander Sagratyan wrote:

>    1)  I am not able to change a query string of the General queue. Whenever I am adding a new
>    search criteria such as resolved and deleted ticket status, after updating everything works,
>    resolved and deleted tickets are displayed, but the problem begins when I am returning to the
>    home page of RT - query string is not saved. What can be the solution to this problem?

You need to save the search that you have modified and then add it to
your homepage.  If the search is already on your homepage, then you
need to save it so that your homepage updates.  You can build one-off
searches in RT that aren't stored anywhere except in your current
session, and it sounds like that's what you're doing.

It may help to send a better list of the steps you took, such as the
URL you clicked on to start this and URLs along the way, otherwise it
isn't clear what part of the UI you're trying to use.

-kevin