[rt-users] cannot get result of search Chinese character - centos 5.4

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 24 06:34:34 EST 2012

2012/1/24 Ryo O <ryo.ogata at gmail.com>:

Hello,

> Why don't you trying downgrade DBIx::SearchBuilder from 1.61 to 1.5.x

You have problems with DBIx::SB 1.60+ and don't have with 1.59 and
older versions. We can not reproduce problem with either.
[skip]

> i hope it can help you ...

It can not, we tried both versions with the same result.

You didn't answer my questions about database and version of the DBD
driver. It's really relevant.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.