[rt-users] Child or nested queues

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Jan 20 12:52:18 EST 2012

Is it possible to have child or nested queues?

We are tracking some large projects and it would be helpful to have nested
queues where each major queue would have several child queues?

For example, we have capital construction projects X, Y, and Z.  Each of
these ideally would have sub-queues called RFI, Submittal, ChangeOrder,
etc. - but the RFI queue for project X would have nothing in common with
the RFI queue for project Y.  Each would have its own permissions, teams,
etc.

Is such a thing possible?

--
On two occasions I have been asked,—"Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into
the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?" ... I am not