[rt-users] Various 4.0.4 settings do nothing for me

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue Jan 24 15:39:37 EST 2012

On 01/24/2012 02:53 PM, Jeff Blaine wrote:
> "use a two-column layout for create and update forms" : NO
>
> Create and update forms still show as 2 columns.

This is a legitimate bug; I see what's happening.  Ticket created at:

http://issues.bestpractical.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=19302

> "notify me of unread messages" : NO
>
> Message list still shows as grey/black depending on read status

What "message list"?  You mean a list of tickets?  "grey/black"?  I
think you're seeing normal link styles (visited, not visited), not RT's
unread message notification, which shows up at the top of ticket display
pages.  Send a screenshot if you think you're seeing something else.

It would be cute to use link styles to indicate read/unread...

Thomas