[rt-users] RT::Authen::ExternalAuth cannot find LDAP users if they haven't logged in at least once.

Bart bart at pleh.info
Mon Jan 30 05:24:06 EST 2012

Hi,

Not sure if that's possible with ExternalAuth, it automatically creates a
user during login but doesn't sync the LDAP. (at least, like you I can't
find an option for it)

You'll probably need to run something separate from ExternalAuth to import
those users, this plugin might help with that:

   -
   http://search.cpan.org/~falcone/RT-Extension-LDAPImport-0.31/lib/RT/Extension/LDAPImport.pm

-- Bart

Op 30 januari 2012 02:16 schreef Camron W. Fox <cwfox at us.fujitsu.com> het