[rt-users] strip CommandByMail commands from body

vlio zevlio at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 08:22:44 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I installed RT 4.05 along with the CommandByMail extension and all seems
to be working fine so far.
Now I would like to remove the commands used by this extension (like
"status: open") from the body of the e-mail that is actually sent by RT
after parsing and handling them.

As I am no Perl guru, would someone have or be able to devise the
magical lines that will allow me to modify the message before sending? I
guess this must take place into TakeAction.pm but I am not sure how to
modify the Entity object in a persistent way.

Thanks a lot,
vlio