[rt-users] R: Time Calculation in Search Queries

Scotto Alberto al.scotto at reply.it
Sun Jul 8 16:04:41 EDT 2012

LastUpdated <= '12 hours ago'

http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/TicketSQL#Date_Syntax

Regards

Alberto Scotto

[Blue]
Via Cardinal Massaia, 83
10147 - Torino - ITALY
phone: +39 011 29100
al.scotto at reply.it
www.reply.it

________________________________
Inizio: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] per conto di Payam Poursaied [me at payam124.com]
Inviato: domenica 8 luglio 2012 16.03
Fine: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Oggetto: [rt-users] Time Calculation in Search Queries

Hi all
One of my colleagues intended to get daily updates on tickets which has been not updated for past 12 hours.
I wrote a perl script and used REST interface. Then parse the output and based on the results, email him.

The web URL is something like below which I substitute date with current date-time minus 12 hours

http://ticket/rt/REST/1.0/search/ticket?query=Queue = 'NOC-Voice' AND (  Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open’ OR Status = 'stalled' ) AND LastUpdated < '2012-6-8 16:51'

another way came to my mind but I could not completely implement it due to time calculation. In the second way, I intended to create a search and put it into dashboard and subscribe to that dashboard to have it each day in the mailbox. The problem which I could  not figure it out, is how to do date calculation in search query, i.e. something like “LastUpdated <= NOW() – 12 hours”

is there any mechanism like this at all?

--
The information transmitted is intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.