[rt-users] user rights for basic on dashboard

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Jul 12 07:31:09 EDT 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Asanka Gunasekera
<asanka_gunasekera at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi I am having 3 issues in user permissions
> 1.       When I try to create a ticket as minimum privileged user on a queue
> I can see and select the “status” and the “owner” under Basics. How can I
> hide this from selected users (requesters)

By conditionally hiding this inputs in mason components. People would
still be able
to set them using arguments in URL, but it would require effort and knowledge.

> 2.       When the requester goes in to basic under ticket, here too he can
> see this users list, can we disable this as well from a selected users.

Again, hide code with conditions.

> 3.       Is there any chance of we display closed issues by queue on the
> dashboard

Not sure what you mean here.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.