[rt-users] Approvals squelch mail to requestor

David T. Grayston davidtg at u.washington.edu
Thu Jul 12 15:36:12 EDT 2012

Hi all,

>From what I can determine within the RT Approval system when the approval ticket is approved there is code within lib/RT/Approval/Rule/Passed.pm that sends a reply to the requestor using the Approval Passed template.

I tried editing the Approval Passed template making it blank - which in theory would squelch the email but when the ticket is Approved this error is returned:

"Can't call method "SquelchMailTo" on an undefined value at /usr/share/request-tracker4/lib/RT/Ticket.pm line 2157"

I'd like to avoid editing Passed.pm but how else might I suppress this email to the requestor upon approval?

David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health