[rt-users] User 'xxx.gov' could not be loaded in the mail gateway

Sandra Wittenbrock sandra at hpcrd.lbl.gov
Tue Jul 17 16:03:32 EDT 2012

Hello,

I read about how people fixed this in the past, but these aren't working
for me.

We have been auto-creating users for a while now, and this is the first
problem we have encountered, since the initial configuration.  We also
authenticate via ldap.

I looked at the users in RT, and we don't have a user that matches this
one, in either email or name.

In RT_SiteConfig.pm, I have:

 'attr_match_list'           => [    'Name',
                                     'EmailAddress'
				]

I checked the 'everyone' group permissions, verifying the group can
create tickets, and reply to tickets.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Sandra

Excerpt fromt the RT log:

[Tue Jul 17 18:26:52 2012] [debug]:
RT::Authen::ExternalAuth::CanonicalizeUserInfo called by RT::Authen::E
xternalAuth
/usr/local/share/request-tracker3.8/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.
pm 553 with: Comments: Autocreated on ticket submission, Disabled: 0,
EmailAddress: xxxx.gov, Nam
e: , Password: , Privileged: 0, RealName:  (/usr/local/share/request-tracker
3.8/plugins/RT-Authen-ExternalAuth/lib/RT/Authen/ExternalAuth.pm:450)