[rt-users] Update transaction CustomField from scrip

Jack Zabolotnyi jzabolotnyi at arces.net
Fri Jul 20 09:06:41 EDT 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to build very simple workflow:
1. user adds transaction to some ticket (simply comment or reply)
2. this transaction have couple CustomFields
3. After adding this transaction, i'm executing scrip (Condition:
OnTransaction, Action: User Defined, Stage: TransactionBatch) where I need
to update this transaction's custom fields with new values (based on some
calculations)

I was able to get transaction CustomField values, but i was not able to
change any of them. Can please anyone show me how to do it correctly?

And while we're here, can anyone tell me how can i get sorting order
(values of "sort" column) from "select one value" custom field? (i'm
thinking about using this value as a ratio for items in this field that
will be used later)

Thank you in advance!

--
Jack Zabolotnyi
Arces Network, LLC

e: jzabolotnyi at arces.net
w: http://www.arces.net

PGP key: 2048R/7F2AB658 2012-07-02
PGP fingerprint: 4C7E 00A8 5210 F3D9 0509  C70E 87C8 666E 7F2A B658