[rt-users] Limit Owner dropdown to only privileged users

Alex Dyas adyas at linalis.com
Tue Jul 24 09:57:48 EDT 2012

Hello,

RT Version - 4.0.2

The dropdown we see for selecting the owner of a ticket is currently
populated with all the users of the system, including unprivileged users who
have been auto created by emailing the system.

How do I limit the dropdown to only include privileged users?

Alternatively, how do I prevent auto creation of unprivileged users? I don't
really see the point of users being created automatically when people email
in.

Thanks,

Alex