[rt-users] Support for attached file in mobile interface

Francesca Del Corso francesca.delcorso at bo.infn.it
Thu Jul 26 10:23:08 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I would like to know if the mobile interface of RT supports the attachment
of one or more files into a new created ticket, I have installed the last
plugin RT-Extension-MobileUI-1.02 into my RT 4.0.6 version and I connect
with my iPhone 4 to the RT web site (with the option /m);  when I try to
create a new ticket, in the Attach file section the button Browse is greyed
and there is no field where I can write the name of the file I want to
attach. When I press the Add More Files button nothing happens.  It is
correct? Do you think to implement this feature if it is not permitted at
the moment?

Thanks in advance

Francesca Del Corso

System Engineer