[rt-users] Modify AutoOpen script

Kamil Gmyrek kamil at nvt.pl
Mon Jun 11 03:18:45 EDT 2012

On 09.06.2012 10:52, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> Failed how? What have you tried? You are in right direction. You can use
> custom condition instead of modifying action.

Found a solution. I don't remember what I did before but now it works
how I wanted to work.

How can I use a custom condition to achieve this?

     my $next = $ticket->FirstActiveStatus;
     return 1 unless defined $next;
     return 1 if $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'in progress';

     # no change if the ticket is in initial status and the message is a
mail
     # from a requestor

--
Kamil Gmyrek