[rt-users] Live on 4.0.6 today and question about Child tickets

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Jun 13 08:48:20 EDT 2012

We started in v4.0.5 for our upgrade and when someone wanted to create a linked ticket there was an option to select which queue the new child/linked ticket would be created in.

We upgrade our dev to 4.0.6 last week to get the security paths available and now it seems that the linking is like it was in 3.8.7 where it assumes you are creating the child ticket in the same queue

I do not think we changed anything by design, however, we did have to apply a patch to or Fastcgi module to allow for queue changes as without it the system was crashing

Any ideas from the group?

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu