[rt-users] RT on Ubuntu 12

20/20 Lab lab at pacbell.net
Wed Jun 20 16:18:29 EDT 2012

As Kevin said, an error would help, tho the only differences I see in
yours from ours is "SetHandler perl-script" and  I also remember having
to add a "LoadModule perl_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_perl.so"
line just before the Virtual host line.  (If anyone can tell me where it
/should/ go, it would be appreciated.  It landed there when I was
fighting with 9.04?)

-Matt