[rt-users] Settings for On Correspond Open Ticket scrip

Dennis Gilhooley gilhoole at buffalo.edu
Tue Jun 26 11:30:55 EDT 2012

Greetings!

We have RT 4.0.4 installed.  It appears that when a user Replies to a new ticket (using the Correspond template), the ticket status is not being set from New to Open.

I have seen reference to a Global Scrip: On Correspond Open Ticket but I do not see that Global Scrip in our environment.  This is behavior we desire, so I am wondering, is there another way to get this behavior (configuration / Lifecycles) or are we just missing the Scrip?  If we are missing the Scrip, could someone be so kind as to post the settings / field values for the scrip so I can recreate it in our environment.

Thanks,

Denny