[rt-users] Unwanted extra Requestor added

David T. Grayston davidtg at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 27 14:02:34 EDT 2012

Aaron,

No cc's or other watchers are part of the queue or manually added to the ticket during the requests - I've tested this issue myself and duplicated (and I have 'do anything' perms).

Odd that it doesn't happen from the selfservice/create form only from the RT admin interface for creating a new ticket.

As a workaround I've just been going in and manually removing the extra Requestor from each new ticket. Luckily the unwanted extra Requestor is a testing account that only I have access to...but its still a pain.

I was thinking it could be some corruption in the database - where the account is set as a requestor on the queue but its not showing in the admin ui? But that should mean it would happen regardless of how the ticket was created.

David

David T. Grayston     Systems & Database Administrator
University of Washington   School of Public Health