[rt-users] autoreply including article

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 28 12:34:53 EDT 2012

On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 03:15:31PM -0700, jesse west wrote:
>    i see, i thought he meant to copy and paste the article into the template
>    what would that look like to use the API in a template?
>    i can't find any documentation on this...

Are you looking for documentation about Articles?
perldoc lib/RT/Article.pm perldoc lib/RT/Articles.pm
Are you looking for documentation about templates, look at the
templates.pod file shipped in your docs directory.

I doubt documentation exists for the exact thing you're trying to do,
so you'll need to be more specific about what you want to do.

-kevin