[rt-users] RT Visual Interface Enhancements Enquiry

Nafiesa Allie nafiesaa at kromco.co.za
Fri Jun 29 09:40:17 EDT 2012

Good Day

My company is currently using RT4.

A number of the latest available job ticketing systems (e.g. Trello) use an
approach where the interface is split up into boards that signify the
status the job is at, see attached Trello.png.  Would it be possible to
customize/enhance RT so that a similar interface be achieved?

Our company-specific needs, in terms of the interface, are displayed in the
attached RT_Boards_Required.png. We do know how to add more statuses to RT,
but would also like the lists for the different states
(initial/active/inactive) and statuses to be displayed adjacent to each
other across the width of the screen, as in RT_Boards_Required.png. We
basically would like to have a complete overview of jobs listed at a
glance.  We have experimented with the current dashboard in RT4, but was
unable to achieve the same effect.  When setting up a dashboard, the
maximum number of lists that can lie adjacent to each other is 2.  It would
have been helpful if the panels (body/sidebar) could be re-sized so that
more than two lists can appear adjacent to each other.

I welcome any feedback.
--

Groete/Regards

Nafiesa Allie

Kromco (Pty) Ltd

| t +27[0]21 850-6847 | f +27[0]21 850-6871 | e nafiesaa at kromco.co.za |

*Important Notice: This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged,
undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information.

If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any
review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited.

Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank
you for your cooperation.