[rt-users] RES: Customer cannot see tickets with active custom status

Diaulas Castro diaulas.castro at intersolution.inf.br
Mon Mar 5 07:41:25 EST 2012

>>"I can't replicate this on a clean 4.0.5.  Have you customized the self service at all?  It requests a list of all possibly active statuses to use in the search, so if this is breaking, it's most likely because the >>Requestor can't see a ticket in some queue." Kevin

SelfService intact as come from Ubuntu apt.

If I put the ticket number on top-right search box I got the ticket showing, this exclude permission problem?

>> "Which result is showing delete tickets?  I don't see them in either Open or Closed tickets." Kevin

I was looking for menu that is Active + Inactive, Thomas Sibley show me the right direction to look .

Att.
Diaulas Castro
Consultor Linux / Microsoft
InterSolution Informática