[rt-users] Print Ticket History

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Wed Mar 7 11:51:25 EST 2012

Yeah, I was looking at the print preview of the ticket history, and it is including the header / page title and links, as well as actions like queue change and whatnot.  It's not pretty.  RT 4.0.2.  I ONLY want the ticket history...ok, I can deal with the system changes such as queue changes, RT mail, etc in the history, but can I bypass it from showing the Page-Navigation and Main-Navigation headers?

Thanks again,
Izz