[rt-users] VB: reminders?

Martin Petersson martin at uanet.se
Thu Mar 8 10:29:14 EST 2012

Does anyone know, please?

Med Vänliga Hälsningar/Best Regards
Martin Petersson
*: Office +46 (0)522 98028
*: Fax +46 (0)70 25 79 453
*: www.uanet.se<http://www.uanet.se/>

Gustaf Mattssons Väg 2
451 50 Uddevalla
Orgnr: 556702-4095
Styrelsens säte: Uddevalla

Från: Martin Petersson
Skickat: den 7 mars 2012 12:05
Till: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Ämne: reminders?

Hello,

I´m following this guide http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Reminders
I don't understand where to paste the code?
   0 6 * * * root /opt/rt4/bin/rt-crontool \
                  --search RT::Search::FromSQL \
                  --search-arg 'Type = "reminder" and (Status = "open" or Status = "new")' \
                  --condition RT::Condition::BeforeDue \
                  --condition-arg 2d \
                  --action RT::Action::SendEmail \
                  --action-arg Owner \
                  --transaction first \
                  --template 'Reminder due soon'
It´s not in my ordinary crontab, right? Is it in /opt/rt4/bin/rt-crontool? In that case, where?

I found this in the file
=head1 NAME

rt-crontool - a tool to act on tickets from an external scheduling tool

=head1 SYNOPSIS

    # find all active tickets in the queue 'general' and set their priority to 99 if they are overdue:
    rt-crontool \
      --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue  --search-arg general \
      --condition RT::Condition::Overdue \
      --action RT::Action::SetPriority --action-arg 99 \
      --verbose

    # Escalate tickets
      rt-crontool \
        --search RT::Search::ActiveTicketsInQueue  --search-arg general \
        --action RT::Action::EscalatePriority

=head1 DESCRIPTION

This script is a tool to act on tickets from an external scheduling tool, such
as cron.