[rt-users] TicketObj->Id to string for html

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Mon Mar 12 10:56:48 EDT 2012

I'm trying to grab just the current ticket ID, for a print button above the ticket summary on the Display.html screen.  I want this so that when the user clicks on the print button, it actually prints
/History.html?id=<whatever the ticket ID is>.

Either my Google is broken because I am not finding how to extract the last 5 characters of the URL, and / or I am having trouble putting the value of $TicketObj->Id as a string value.  This is not a scrip, but rather a Callback.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Izz

Izz Abdullah
Network Administrator