[rt-users] SelfService + Hide staff reply real name = ?

Arthur Rance arthur_rance at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 12:40:30 EDT 2012

> On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 14:19, Arthur Rance <arthur_rance at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >

> > When I read a ticket through the self-service, I can see the real name of
> > the guy who replies. Is it possible to hide it ?
>
> By adjusting ShowUser component that is used to display user entries
> in the web interface.
>
> By adjusting ShowHistory component and sub-components.

Thanks.

New problem : When the customer replies through the self-service, the quoted text is introduced by :

$self->loc("On [_1], [_2] wrote:", $self->CreatedAsString, $self->CreatorObj->Name)

How to hide "$self->CreatorObj->Name" when he is in the group "Staff" ? Is there a best way ? Is there an easiest way ?